Trending

sexta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2013

I am the danger - Walter White

Walter White o homem que venceu o medo, todas pessoas que lhe apontaram uma arma morreram, mas parece que ele saiu do armário.







Um comentário:

  1. "Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I can dance?? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn\'t believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop dancing? My dance is so good I could easile be on Royal Academy Of Dance as a teacher! . If my dance disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don\'t know who you\'re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not the one who watch people dancing, Skyler. I am the Dancer. A guy put a loud music to dance just to make be ashamed and you think that of me? No. I am the one who Turn on the Music! HAHA sim eu tenho tempo livre u.u

    ResponderExcluir

About

Popular Posts

Designed By Blogger Templates